If we do not have the bird you are looking at the time please still fill out the application. We keep all applications on file so that when a bird comes in to the rescue that we feel may be what you are looking for and would be a great match we can let you know.
1. Please e-mail for an application. Make sure you fill it out competely before you send it back.
2. I will contact you when I receive the application.
3. We will set up a home visit/interview. And we can talk about what species you are interested in at that time.
4. Once all of the above is completed and you are approved, then we will set up a time for you to meet with some of the rescue birds looking for homes.
5. When we find the right bird that we all think would be a good match for you and your family, you will then start fostering that bird for 60 days to make sure this is the bird for you. The adoption fee will be due at this time and will be held for 60 days. After the 60 days we will complete all of the paper work for the adoption.
Below are the adoption fees:
Small birds such as finches to parakeets 20.00
Small to medium such as Cockatiels to lovebirds 30.00
Medium such as Quakers to Indian ringnecks 60.00
Medium to large such as larger conures to Meyers 100.00
Large such as amazons to smaller cockatoos 200.00
Large macaws and cockatoos 300.00
All of the adoption fees are use to care for the birds here at the rescue. Food, cages, toys, and vet cost. We are able to keep our cost down because we do run the rescue out of our homes and with volunteers.
Thank you for helping out a rescue bird.